Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've Had a Productive Day so Far

Its not even 1 yet and I've already been super productive. I woke up, ate breakfast (first time in a long time), studied for my archeology final, took said final, went to the gym, rejoined weight watchers and had lunch. So, I weigh 5 pounds less than when I started last year. I guess it could be worse. I had really hoped to be smokin' hot by now, but oh well. I'll start fresh. I have to lose at least 79 pounds before I am at the high end of healthy weights for my height (or lack thereof...heehee). So I might just shoot for an even 100 pounds, as that would put me well within the bounds of what I should weigh. The meeting I went to was on campus, I saw a flyer for it. One would think that it would involve students, no, not so much. It was a bunch of old ladies going through menopause. I am going to find a different meeting next week because I felt young and awkward. FYI: Jamaican jerk chicken salad from American Dream = amazing.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Go you!
Keep up the good work stud :)
Today I exercised and ate better than usual.
Tomorrow will be just as good cause we're awesome.