Monday, December 29, 2008

Yay!

I didn't go to a meeting last week because of all of my Christmas shenanigans - I simply didn't have the time. I went to a different meeting tonight than last time. This will be the one I stick with. I really like the leader and the receptionist is pretty cool too. At the weigh-in I lost .2, that is good, much better than gaining. Next week it will be more, at least a whole pound. After the meeting I spoke with the leader and receptionist about how I think its kind of funny that in a college town there are not any meetings specifically for people my age. They agreed with me that there should be, and also agreed with me that I should be the one to lead it. So that gives me something to work towards. I have to lose the weight so that I can become a leader and help other people. If I don't lose the weight I can't do that. Both of them were very enthusiastic about it and made me super excited about this idea. They said that they were going to keep an eye out and make sure I get to goal so that I can do this. I always seem to put other people ahead of myself anyways, so I think the idea that once I get down to my goal weight I can help other people do the same will be very motivating.

1 comment:

Sara said...

YAY! Goooooo You! that sounds grea buddy :)