Monday, May 11, 2009

Yeah, Thats Right,

I lost 2.2 pounds this week! Last week I gained what I lost the week before, but this week I re-lost that and then some, so I am pretty excited. I'm just barely 2 pounds over my starting weight. Next week my booklet will say a negative number where it says how much weight I have lost.

This last week I started running again. It had been so long, I forgot how much I love to do it. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill over the course of the week. Saturday I was at my aunt's house so I ran about 2 miles (well, a lot of it was walking) on the road. I forgot how much harder it is to run outside on the pavement than on the treadmill! It was a few days ago - I'm still sore, but a good kind of sore.

2 comments:

Sara said...

we are HUGE blogger slackers. lol.

Unknown said...

Yeah we are