Monday, April 27, 2009

Yippee!

I lost another 1.4 pounds this week! Yippee skippy! I am so happy. I'm still 3.2 above what I started at, but I was 6.6 lbs above a few weeks ago, so I am headed in the right direction still.

I've been working really hard on remembering to track all of my points. When I eat something and I don't track it, I feel bad and write it down. Even when I try to cheat, I can't. I guess that is a good thing. I would really like to lose that 3.2 this week, I don't know that it will happen, but I would like to. I am going to try really hard to get rid of it, but who knows.

My muscles are super sore right now. I've been powerwalking on the treadmill at a 5% incline most days this week as well as doing the elliptical or stairmaster, whichever is free at the time. I've noticed that I don't get as winded when I run up the stairs to class and I don't feel awkwardly clamy and sweaty when I walk across campus. I feel like I look smaller too. Oh wait, thats because I am! I have lost an inch from my waistline this week! Yes!

No comments: